Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Molly's 3rd Birthday


Kelly is one of my sister's best friends from childhood. She's got a wicked sense of humor, and combining that with an endearing habit of getting into bizarre accidents, she's one of the best storytellers I've had the pleasure to be around. Next time you see her, ask her about the trapeze at Adventure River. Or her ACL.

I was thrilled and touched when she asked me to photograph her adorable daughter Molly's third birthday, so I set off on an unexpectedly chilly afternoon last month to watch Molly and her friends ride trains, pet some animals and ride horses at Molly's traveling zoo party! The pics subjects were so cute that some of them made it into this month's Memphis Parent Magazine in an article by local -if not national - treasure Stacey Greenberg. Holy cow, we have linkage! You can see the pics and learn about my photo services online here!

p.s. In case you were wondering, and I know you are, those cookies in the online story were made by my seriously talented sister Lindsey Suber.

Molly

My creation

My creation

No comments:

Followers