Friday, February 06, 2009

Something Sweet

My creation

Need something sweet for your sweetheart this Valentine's Day?

I have an idea for some of you without!

You know that cup of coffee he makes you every morning?

What about her smile? You know the one.

That cookie you get at the bakery every Monday afternoon.

Your puppy dog.

The sweet things that make you and your loved one happy.

Let me take a photo of that sweet something. I'll put my special brand of fairy dust on it - even a sweet message in yummy font - and I'll have a 5x7 print ready for you for Valentine's Day.

$35 for a sweet treat. What do you think? Send an email to medusahead@mac.com if you are interested!

2 comments:

Stacey Greenberg said...

oh if only i could think of something sweet!

Lawrence Bishop said...

Great readding your blog post

Followers