Thursday, December 04, 2008

Yoursly, Melissa

I don't know. I'm a bit skeptical.

But how can I not contact Secretary Prince Nike?

Hello My Good Friend,
I'm very happy to inform you that i have trans fered those funds, with help of a friend from Australia,I appreciate your efforts to help me though we couldn't realizeit together,
I kept $1,500.00.00 us dollar in a cashier check for your compensation.

Contact my Secretary prince nike on his email below(princenikeo@yahoo.fr) and provide him your full address for immediate sending of the check to you alright.Let me know when you get itforus to share the joy ,I'm busy here with my investment projects that i have at hand now, I have forwarded instruction to him concerning your bank draft check,

Sothat he will send it to you with out any delay.
Yoursly,
peter john

No comments:

Followers