Monday, December 08, 2008

Rafe & Caroline


Rafe & Caroline, originally uploaded by medusahead.

I met Rafe in Los Angeles when he was Mr. Hipster boy, and happily for me, he returned home to Memphis to become Mr. Hipster Hottie Dad-to-be with his gorgeous wife Caroline. They are due next month with their first baby girl, and for their session, I wanted something different. They are both so put together and sophisticated that I wanted a location to showcase that.

And then my Anthropologie catalog featuring the couple on the train arrived in my mailbox, and I had my inspiration.

On Saturday we trekked over to the Collierville town square and did a photo shoot at the Tennesseean, a beautiful deco train that has been refurbished into a restaurant on wheels. Unfortunately it was rather cold and the owner wasn't willing to let me inside until right before dinner was served, so we played outside until the chill forced us indoors.

I have so many amazing pics...here are just a few!



*edited to say, wow that sounds rather boastful. Rather, more pics of my amazing subjects to come...

No comments:

Followers