Monday, December 08, 2008

My girl


I had quite an action packed weekend with lots of photos to post, but right now I'm being selfish and putting up a very rare sight - me and my girl, together in front of the lens.

Some random questions for you.

1. How to convince your child that your leg is not made out of salami?

2. Is it ok to laugh when you find your child on top of the dining room table?

3. Am I the only one that turns a song on the radio and then lip syncs it in front of their child in the pathetic hope that they will be convinced you sound exactly like Neko Case?

1 comment:

Beverly said...

In response to question #3, I am a grandmother with a second chance now to sing in front of a child and hope they don't realize that I cannot sing. I wave my arms and sing with gusto. I guess we all do it....

Followers