Monday, March 24, 2008

Photoshoot

Some of our photoshoot pics are up on Lisa's blog. Here's a little sample here:

They are super cute and Harlow looks adorable, naturally. But I have to say this. I am really, really regretting my choice of hairstyle and outfit. I woke up sick and achy, so the t-shirt and jeans just felt really right. They really couldn't be more wrong. I mean, I suppose I should congratulate myself on not showing up in my bathrobe and slippers, but for usually being a little more put together I look like a camp counselor hanging with the handsome dude and his kid. And speaking of just plain wrong, I am more than a little disturbed by how much Caleb and I look alike in these pictures. See the Sweazys work it here.

1 comment:

Stacey Greenberg said...

flickr isn't working for me but i love the shots on lisa's blog! especially the three of you sitting in the house and the last one with the legs.

Followers