Monday, March 17, 2008

Diego

I can't believe that during the past few months I haven't mentioned one of the best things to happen to me and Harlow - Laura and Diego. Laura has been watching Harlow for a few hours 3 x a week while I work, and the awesome thing about the arrangement is that Harlow gets to play with her insanely adorable son Diego. While my watching 2 spirited little uns for a few hours would require painkillers and intensive therapy(for everyone involved), Laura always greets me at the door happy as a clam (but with usually some saucy story or trashy mags) and delivers a happy baby to boot. In fact, when I drop her off, Harlow is usually elbowing me in the face because she can't get into Laura's arms fast enough. Can't find a better recommendation than that!

I just want to give them a shout out because - not only is it way overdue - Laura has become a friend and just rocks in general - but sweet D is sick with strep throat which makes for one miserable baby and equally miserable mom.

Hang in there! Our big ole bathtub is your oasis when you are ready!


No comments:

Followers