Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Costumes

Halloween is my favorite holiday. This is essential to my makeup as my curly hair, my love of french fries and my hatred of people over-enunciating their "cr-s" Because I am known for my borderline fetishization of the holiday, friends have been emailing, remarking that they just can't wait to see what Harlow is going to be for Halloween.

Yeah. Me too.

I can't seem to get it together this year. This, strangely, is just like last year. In fairness, I actually had some costumes lined up but the Sweazys were collectively felled by the Great Stomach Virus of '07. So that is why this is the only record from that season:



So while I'm waffling between no costume or something fantastic, I happened upon this from Small Magazine.



You're welcome.

2 comments:

Stacey Greenberg said...

omg!

christina said...

Melissa-

Did you get my email? Give me a call if you and Caleb would like to get together this weekend?

Christina

Followers