Friday, September 19, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

Yesterday I got to hang out with my new friend Margaret and her family at Chickasaw Gardens for a very fun photo shoot. When she arrived with a bottle of wine, I decided I would invent reasons to photograph them from now on just to score more of that seriously yummy white. Sadly the kids weren't allowed any and weren't exactly thrilled with the idea of having a stranger follow them around, but they rallied and jumped and sang and yelled and cried and gave me some gorgeous material to work with. At the last minute I decided to lug my favorite yard sale chair along, and when Claire jumped in, she gave me some images that would make Tyra proud.

Because we are leaving for San Francisco tomorrow on our very first couples trip since the baby (!!!), I don't have all the time I would like to process to my hearts content. But here are a couple of images for now.

Now I must continue cleaning so that my inlaws will actually be able to see the floor...



Claire

Claire

No comments:

Followers