Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Seriously? Where did my time go?


With all the manic window display sketches and flickr boutique studying and power point presentations (no joke) in preparation for Mothersville's spa day, my poor little blog has been getting the shaft. So, to recap:

I still have a baby. She has lots of rolls. She fell off of the couch on Friday and lucky for me and my marriage landed on the boppy pillow and not the hard, noggin-busting tiles. I am really, really glad for those rolls.

Harlow is just a few days shy of five months. She doesn't know that she has a few months to go before its time to start crawling, walking, or standing, but I'm not going to be the one to tell her. She puts the roly in roly-poly. She's interested in checking out the world while upside down and especially NOT while in the car seat. The pumping has gotten easier. The bottle feeding? Not so much. Warm, soft, nuzzly mom or plastic? I don't see the problem here.



She really digs her exersaucer, spending the majority of her time gumming the poor Albi the dragon to death. But he's racist, so I figure he deserves it.

No comments:

Followers